Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's Mardi Gras...so....



So maybe it's not really Mardi Gras...but we did find some beads on the side of the road today... (that's for you , fellow interns!)

More importantly, we built a shed and learned how to drywall, delivered a shed, ate Chinese Food (where I laughed more than I thought was physically possible; we might not be able to go back there...) and now we're sitting around "the office" aka Jean's front porch.

Much like Tom, I didn't have time to unpack before I was put to work! I'm dirty, sunburned, and bug bitten...but like Jean said yesterday, Christ is okay with us not being okay! Keep us in your prayers, and you all are in all of ours!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberley;
This is your aged buddy from FLorence, Alabama. Made it back without problems and will send te e-sword C.D. to you Monday, 5/29.
Emjoy it and if possible, share it with your friends and especially your enemies!!

My best to you and all the folks still down there. Hope that it cools down a bit.

Old Charlie

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home