Sunday, May 28, 2006

"you're from jersey??.....*oh.*" -- thoughts on being a yankee in the bay


OK, so we've all been talking about putting up profiles of ourselves. (Note: as a group, we very rarely do anything that we talk about doing. :P ). So here we go. First one. :)

Name: Kathryn. Ryn. Jersey.
From: south Jersey; W&M in VA
Age: 20 years, 6 months, 29 days
Favorite color: green
Favorite pizza topping: vegetables
Top 5 favorite bands (today): Carbon Leaf, Hootie & the Blowfish, Coldplay, Journey, U2
5 new favorite words I've learned in the Bay: scrill gun, futtons, nips, lame, lagniappe
Major: English & secondary ed.
Weird fact: I don't want to teach English.
Top 5 favorite hobbies: dumpster diving, thrift store shopping, surfing, roadtrips, climbing trees
Question: Why don't I eat meat?
Answer: I don't like it.
Top 5 heroes: Lance Armstrong, my Dad, Lagniappe Leper Colony '06 'terns, Kelly Slater, Tyler Hamilton
What my tattoo will be of: On my right foot, Integrity, Strength, Endurance, Beauty, Truth--one on each toe; and a leaf on the bottom.
Top 5 new things I want to do this summer: learn how to whistle with my fingers, learn how to say "dawg," learn to drive a skidsteer (& a stick), catch a flounder, dance on a table
Random fact: My hair is actually blonde. Probably it will be back by the end of the summer.

:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so great getting to work and hang out with all you guys!!! Hopefully we will be back again soon!!! Just coming down on weekends is nothing compared to the task yall have at hand. May God continue to bless Lagniappe!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home