Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Is this body lice???

That's the quote of the day by my good friend Tom Hart. Today was a great day here in the Bay. For me it consisted of finishing the office, rearranging all of the stuff in the great room, and getting "Conjacked" to learn some metal bending and caulking tips. Emily and I have been gloating all day over having nailed the color for the new office. We painted and had a wonderful time. Dave and I will be sealing the freezer tomorrow and hopefully get that ready to go. Tonight for supper the 'terns went to chateau de Jean and ate some delicious barbeque and introduced Dave to twice baked potatoes. We had a great time. After that we decided to go to the laundry mat and that was a good idea since I only have three pairs of socks. I've been warned by some 'Nam vets that I don't want the jungle rot. The laundry mat was interesting... everything from swing dancing to jui-jitsu lessons to slaps. Fun fact for the day: Tom Hart has never been beaten at slaps or thumb war. Pictures from the laundry mat will be added tomorrow seeing as how Emily has already put up the camera. Oh yea and I forgot about the other fun thing we did. Emily and I stood on top of the office will a crew from H'burg made a bucket brigade tossing mattresses to Dave and Zech who would then hurl them to Emily and me javelin style. Those guys are beasts. In a good way. Well all my peoples are going to bed so I should too. Haley and Ryn if you are reading this... we miss y'all so bad and can't wait for you to come back. Call us sometime. Cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey-- what else do you need? How about making an intern dream care package entry? What kind of socks do you like?

My sister took all mine to Memphis, so I have to go sock shopping today as it is.

Have fun; stay hydrated!

eb (andy's sister)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home