Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Isaiah 43:19

"For I am about to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come home. I will create rivers for them in the desert!" This morning as I walked around site, I began to notice all the new additions to Lagniappe. We have been so blessed - God is certainly doing a brand-new thing...take a look for yourself. (the last 3 blogs are also new things God has given us!)


Our bunkhouses being sided
New side doors were installed yesterday- all of our large holes in the walls and ceilings are now covered. Thank God for air conditioning- it's glorious. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger tjean said...

Whats up?Im still in memphis!!!!!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! That's me in that picture! SIDING ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! haha

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home