Wednesday, June 28, 2006

beans and rice

The first time my Dad told me & Bill (my brother) about his mission trip to Brazil, one of the things he said was that he after eating rice & beans every day for three months, he didn't want to ever eat them again. Lesson I drew from that story? Rice + beans = bad. Well, the most awesome thing anyone's done for me this week is when Eric & Tom picked all the meat out of a bowl of rice & beans for me so that I could have an actual dinner. Pretty much awesome. They'll probably have me eating burgers by August. :P

What else??.... hmm--I came up with a name for my new puppy, when I get her/him: Moffat Bailey Brown (thanks, Moffat Man! :) ); some more support money came in (incredible... so much thanks); my Mom came to visit for a few days (meaning I'll have been to the airport 4 times this week!); and I may or may not have infected the scrape (that I got from chasing Haley) with bacteria from the sewer water I fell in repeatedly while pulling roofing to the curb with James and then Tom.

This week's still got 4 days left, so we'll see how that goes. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you probably will be eating meat by August and it's amazing how a lot of you terns are winding up with new puppies? why is that Andy?

Moo, Haley's mom

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home