Thursday, June 01, 2006

Provision

I'm sitting here alone at about 12:50 blogging on the interns blog. For all of ya'll that check this blog and all ya'll that are part of this blog I don't know if you truly know the true picture of our interns. They are full of energy and without them this place would not run nor be near as much fun. They run themselves into the ground each day serving and enjoying each other and allowing me to be a part of that but still this is not the true picture of what God has provided to Lagniappe through our "interns". As I write this Kim is yelling at me to get to bed and I will get there, but this is important. I suspect that all of our interns expected to come down here to work and that is evident, because they do. They were all either on a roof, caulking a freezer, or sorting tools until dark. But still I haven't gotten to the true blessing what God has provided. God has provided children of His who truly desire to follow Him and grow in Him together. I left the property to go see Andy as the interns we talking about needing a Bible study and needing to pray. We have not been able or have not stepped up to the plate to feed them as we would like to and yet, they pray together, they share their needs and pray together, they love each other and support each other, and love on us and get us through the day. They demonstrate what the body of Christ should be. They pick up the slack for each other, hold each other where they need to be, and seek God and to serve Him together. I thank the Lord so much for this blessing and pray that we can help them to grow in the Lord and be a part of what they themselves have already began. This ministry and myself are so blessed. Keep praying for them and us, God is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home