Wednesday, August 09, 2006

i thought about writing to each person here that i care about....... however...... this way others will be able to understand the amount of love that i have for these amazing people. fyi... this might get a little / a lot sappy...

Jean, Kim & fam: i've had the plessure of getting to know your family. from the moment i arrived in the bay, you made me feel at home (probably because we were arguing within 1 minute of knowing each other). Jean... it means so much to me that you made me your friend instead of just an "employee"... thanks for all the advice and encouragement. you helped me more than you know. Kim... you welcomed me into your home and made me feel like a part of your family. TJean, H.G., & A.E.... y'all are so great. i still cant determine whether you three are exceptionally mature or if i'm just exceptionally immature (probably the latter). thank you all for the love of Christ that you showed me on a daily basis.

Andy & Cammie: you two are phenominal. Andy... i know that you and i are always joking around with each other but let me tell you... thank you for all the times you put me in my place and vice versa... i had a blast. Cammie... you are amazing. thank you for letting us in your house all the time to hang out and eat all your food. thank you to both of you for putting up me and all the other 'terns.

Curt & Kelly: Curt... i love your sence of humor... please continue to laugh. Kelly... i, along with everyone else, am praying for you and Curt. we love you all very much.

Jordan: my brother... youve looked out for me even before i got down here. thank you for continually calling me to come down here. God used you to get His child back. you are such an amazing man. God is going to continue to use you to do incredible things. i love you so much and am terribly thankful for you.

Emily: i already miss you. thank you for always making me laugh... you have the ability to any time you want. i miss the looks that you would give me and the way you would say, "Haley, why would say that?" in your unintentional Napolian Dynamite voice. i miss your blunt-ness and your seriousness as well. never stop asking questions. i love you so much Em.

Ryn: my roommate... until we got the hammock. i love your ability to love. you quietly show how much you love this community by the perpetual hard work that you do. you outwardly show how much you love me by the hugs and tears that we've shared together. thank you for all the times you let me show you a portion of the love that you show me.

Eric: my drywall partner... for a time. i loved getting to work with you the short amount of time that we did. i love being able to hear you laugh through the wall... its the best. youre brilliant. thank you for your willingness to listen to my craziness and the advice that you have given me. i love you so much Remmy.

Emily Mark: i'm so thankful that i had the plessure of meeting you. you and Eric are so blessed to have each other. youre a wonderful woman. i love that you are always positive and smiling... keep it up Em.

Tom: i had the prevelidge of taking you to the hospital. no... not because i get some sort of sick enjoyment out of seeing you so ill... but because i had the opportunity to show you a small amount of love that you show to everyone that you come in contact with. when i think hugs, i think Tom Hart. what an appropriate last name... you have such a big heart. i love you very much Marv.

Kim: youve not been gone a whole day and i already miss you. i miss the way you get tickled and start to honk. you pour yourself into your work and i admire you for that. thank you for the hugs... you just seem to fit right there. you are most kind. thank you for being my friend. i love you.

Zech: youre great. thank you for teaching me patience... i truly mean that. you are a fantastic person and God blessed me with your friendship. i miss your close talking. i love you very much.

Austin: i miss my Austin. you are hysterical! you have an amazing sence of humor... always making me laugh. thank you for all the fun we had together... all the awkward hugs. i think they broke us of that though. i love you and i cant wait to see you in greenville... trust me i'll be there often.

Stephanie: you truly amaze me. your love, your patience, your kindness. youre a wonderful woman. you are going to be incredible mother. i'm so thankful that i got to spend that week at camp with you and be shown your amazing qualities. i love you Steph.

Sarah: oh my Sarah. i love you so very much. you are an anomaly... i love it. i love your eagerness and your energy. i love that you can sleep anywhere. thank you for your friendship.

Jill: i'm sad that we dont get to spend a lot of time together. i wish that i could get to know you more. hopefully we can hang out when i come to visit in greenville. i want to thank you for being a good friend to my girls. from what i hear and can see for myself... youre pretty flippin awesome.

David: i admire you so. you have such a love for life... youre always learning. your patience, your passion, your faith, your humility is so encouraging. God is using you to do great things for Him. thank you for your friendship. i love you very much and will miss you.

Christy: my sister. where do i start. i love Christy Shores. you are such an amazing blessing to me. i am incredibly thankful for you and your love. i love my little elf. i will be in greenville often... i am unwilling to live without you. even though you dont think you have... youve helped me tremendously. i love you so much.

Thank you God for these people in my life. You have truly blessed me with their love, acceptance, and friendships. You've given me a whole other family. You've shown me that there are quality people in this world. Thank you Lord for this experience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean F. Larroux, III said...

Haley,
I can understand why you are sad to leave us. I am a great person and anyone would be foolish not to grieve from their souls at the thought of leaving. I hope you can recover although there will undoubtedly be pictures and news articles about me everywhere to satiate the insatiable desire that most will be left with when leaving Lagniappe. I am thankful to have been such a blessing to you as I have been to so many others.
-Jean (as if I have to even put that...who else could have impacted you so profoundly?)

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, God has done so much more than I could have imagined. (I don't know why I have him boxed in like I so often do). All praise goes to the Father for the wonderful relationships he has established and the love he has placed in your heart for one another. (who would have thought that was attainable outside of heaven?) I will always thank him for the thumbprint he has put on your life in the bay. Now you have the responsibility to continue to live what you experienced this summer. Your moo

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home