Thursday, March 08, 2007

pictionary telephone



OK, so, it's spring break, & I don't feel like actually writing anything. Plus, this is hilarious. :) Let me explain what's going on.
So, Wednesday night, I went to my Transfer Student Ambassadors meeting. As an icebreaker at the beginning, we played this game... you may have played it at one point. Each person starts with a stack of paper, drawing a picture on the top, then passing the stack to the right, that person then writes what they think the picture is of, then passes again, that person (using only the words) tries to draw a corresponding picture, etc., until the original person gets their pile back. You can see how the chain would break down after the first two people. :P
Our topic was "What are you doing for spring break?"
So, I drew (1) a house being washed away, emptiness, and then a house being rebuilt.
The girl on my right actually guessed right what I was doing (2).
The third (3), fourth (4), & fifth (5) people also got it fairly spot on.
The sixth (6) person, however, seemed to be a little confused by (5)'s hurricane symbol. He guessed that over spring break I would be "playing the Big Bad Wolf & blowing down a house."
Which is how I ended up with this picture, (7), of a disembodied wolf head blowing down a house. Please note the pig in the bottom right corner.
Well, I made it through my midterms alive, at last, & am packing for my spring break down at Lagniappe, leaving tomorrow. To play dress up & fairy tales, apparently. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home