Wednesday, November 15, 2006

almost thanksgiving

A lot has been getting done here this week!

The offices have been repainted, & new carpet has been put in, leaks have been found & fixed, & Habitaters have been Conjacked into helping us get those houses done by Thanksgiving. The Sabins, John & Lynne, have been here working & living with us, as well, & it has been a great joy getting to know them! Lynne is a seamstress, so luckily there will be someone here to sew up Jordan's shorts once I leave. :P

Speaking of... that time is getting closer! Just a week until Thanksgiving, & then I'm leaving three weeks after that. I'm starting to get to that point where I'm looking back on all that's changed since I've been here, & seeing how much I've changed, too. Dealing with burn out & frustration at myself over burn out has been a learning experience, too--maybe one of the biggest ones I've had down here--at least, it's been very humbling, for sure. Most of all, it's been great getting to spend time with & know better my bunkhouse mates, Holly, Erica, Ruth, Meri, & Jordan.

It's hard to believe it's almost time to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger remington said...

dude ryn... you are good at this blogging thing... i love reading your posts... boo on the office being repainted... i am personally offended... tern love

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home