Monday, August 21, 2006

Uhh..which way is south?


David: Yo, Haley. Can you see any of the 'terns from up here?

Haley: No, I think they're all too far away to see. But I see them in my dreams every night.

David: Do you think they miss us? Or maybe they're just extremely jealous that there's two 'terns in the same place.

Haley: I'm sure they miss us... I mean who wouldn't? But now I can see why PA didn't have to enter into the petty squabbling about which state is better. PA is way cooler than Texas.

David: Man, that's the truth... So how long do you think it will be before we stop calling ourselves "'terns?"

Haley: We're always going to be 'terns.

David: Alright, well you can argue that with them when they kick us off the intern blog.

Haley: They won't kick us off.

David: Well, we should blog this picture while we still can use it to communicate with everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of rough living to me. Moo

5:27 PM  
Blogger jersey ryn said...

i bet you can see me. only four hours, right?? ;)

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be holding onto the handrail? moo

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home